Index» » » » » Oats Broccoli Stir fry

Oats Broccoli Stir fry

Saturday, March 29, 2014

I was down with flu and i couldnt able to sit or check my blog baby since two days, now am recovering from this nasty flu but yet very much tired. Since am starting my second week of blogging marathon with cooking with alphabets as theme, as my three dishes are ready to be posted, i couldnt keep myself away from this virtual world.My three dishes will starts with O,R,V that y my todays dish name starts with oats.

A simple stir fry, an excellent side dish for a simple curd rice or rasam rice, this stir fry can be served even along with some rotis. Actually ill add grated coconut usually in my stir fries, for a change i tried adding dry roasted rolled oats in this stir fry and its tastes absolutely fabulous.Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#25.


1no Broccoli (chopped as medium sized florets)
3tbsp Rolled oats (dry roasted)
1no Onion(big & chopped)
3nos Green chillies(slit opened)
1tsp Mustard seeds+urad dal
Few curry leaves
Salt
Oil

Heat enough oil,let splutters the mustard seeds, urad dal, add now the chopped onions,slit opened green chillies,curry leaves,cook until the onions turns transculent.

Finally add the broccoli florets, salt and sauté for few minutes in medium flame and put off the stove..Dont overcook the broccoli.

Add the dry roasted rolled oats, cook in simmer for few more minutes and put off the stove.

Serve warm as side dish.



No comments:

Post a Comment